TIME RUNS FAST.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Boo September

The thing that you had never expected before can instantly ruin everything in a split second. And that's the highlight of my day on Sep 22.

I don't expect any of this could ever happen in such a crucial way (and time), I have never even predicted that we're actually separating for such case like this. But the good thing is, we did this as an agreement you know, nobody's dumping anybody. But when it comes to an agreement between both of the people, you know that shit went real. And it did. We fought almost everyday, we yelled, we cried... It's pathetic. Both of us got hurt; by the way we said things and did things. I was overwhelmed by how he was overreacting over stuff that was generally my point of weakness, and he got hurt by how he thought that everything I did is mostly underestimating and I took him for granted. On the other hand, I am genuinely surprised by how willingly he said things to assure me that I'll be his bestest friend, otherwise I usually find him asking for another chance. It's just funny when things finally occur to you, isn't it? When you find your special little habit is going somewhere, unleashing you from the hook that had pulled you away from anything else for more than 7 months, making you feel unwanted and stuff. Well it's more likely to see that he's unleashing his own rope away from me, and that's what making it worse, knowing that the eager to fight is no longer there.

But I'm just wishing that this is the best for both sides, even it hurts to the core and my eyes have been swollen for more than eight hours.

And by the way, this happens more than twice: times where I got to have a breakup just days before my birthday. So much for an early birthday gift huh? Swollen face, teardrops, and a heartbreak. The euphoria's gone. I am no longer looking forward to it anymore. Let's just skip everything to October.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. iya soeee :( sbnrnya yg kmrn pas Savanna juga masih putus, kita engga balikan2 lagi.. hehe :(

      Delete