TIME RUNS FAST.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bro.

darling I don't wanna spend more time trying to read you anymore.
I might have fallen hard for you, but this aint count as a healthy one no more.
all I'm seeing is me chirping outside your window, hitting my beak on the glass, trying to get your attention in whichever condition I can possibly interfere.


PATHETIC.

though life was made for us to chase to get to the bottom of it, this is not the kind of chase that I'm capable of. I'm a girl for heaven's sake. 
girls will grow into strong independent women whom will keep everything going inside a house, but if something speak before their hearts, it will soon become a grieve.
that tingle that keeps me awake in every sight of you, keeps on reminding me that you are kind in a very common way. that is the most hurtful thing to see, and to play inside my mind.
there's always this stupid ability that will make almost every girl die in heartbreak.
you wanna know what? that is The Signal Reading. once I've read an article that says girls are mostly very sensitive until they find themselves sensitizing wrong things--the ones that should not be felt nor perceived.

and I'm heading towards that path. that one wrong path.

I'm wrong in seeing you liking me in a way I've never known before. I simply wronged you and I'm trapped inside my own stupid thoughts. It's been nothing more but a bro-sis relation kind of type. I've written down 3 posts (including this one) and it has been nothing more than that. I've spent one whole year and now what? another months?

I wish you could see every single post I've written for you, and finally see the feeling that you possibly cannot see in any way. from this quote below, I'll always picture this as a memory of us, although it may not be ended as perfect as the movie, we've done quite a performance; from keeping people guessing, until having the most random kid in class tease us without him knowing anything.

"There's nothing better than a great romance... To ruin a perfectly good friendship." 
                                                                                   - A Lot Like Love (2005)



shit happens, right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment