TIME RUNS FAST.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

30/∞

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
so this is the person. 
the guy I've been looking up to when full of doubts for more or less than 30 days.
the guy I've relied myself on when in fear for more or less than 30 days.
the guy who's been trying so hard to get my moody days gone for more or less than 30 days.
the guy that I simply adore for what he is for more or less than 30 days.
the guy that used to keep me up all night with his jokes for more or less than 30 days.
the guy who's been struggling to turn my frown upside down for more or less than 30 days.


we might had a little story, but it felt like years already. I don't know if that's good sign or not, but I hope we'll make it through. with countless fights, hopes, dreams, and many other things to learn along the way. I know this is kinda young and cheesy, but I hope we last  longer than we ever could. and even though boys will still be boys anyway (no offense), just be different somehow. I don't know why am I saying this but I know you know that I've fallen hard for you, but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you like to hurt me or anything. too mainstream? nah, boys will do that when they know they're loved, won't they? :)

don't stop being who you are, I fell for you because of that. don't ever change, but the both of us should be like, stabilizing our mood a little bit, so we can both go through the days without having any bumps on the way. there will be ups and downs and turnarounds, but why don't we work together, be Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick, Dr. Watson! we'll figure out ways to keep ourselves company, yet without having any fights.

so, happy 1st ever monthsary, love. I love you, every now and then. bebebobob til infinity and beyond!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW. SELAMAT YA YOU GUYS! SELAMANYA OKAY! *gaknyantai*

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYAWWW MAKASIH! selamanya it is! lo jugaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete