TIME RUNS FAST.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Things can fade away.



I can't remember how many people I forced to watch this damn thing. but as you can see, this video means a lot to me and my life personally. either when I'm in a relationship or not, this baby choked my throat like a beast every time I watch em again, causing a beautiful pain that produces one true paranoid lady.

karena aku memang sedang berada di tengah sebuah cerita yang nyata, aku hanya bisa berharap kita berdua bisa berbuat lebih baik untuk kedepannya. we had a rough day today. supposed to be just another usual fight, but I don't know what happened but both of us seemed tired and apparently just stopped trying. otherwise I know any couple should not possibly let any days go without being fine, and we didn't make it fine tonight. we've been dating for almost 3 months and I believe we've already entered stage 4. the stage where any other normal couples will take their babes for granted and stops trying. are we doing that? yea I think we are and it's never a good way to describe a relationship. arguments don't get solved, problems keep coming, and just... I don't know. I wish we're going to be wise enough to manage our whole feelings and shit. I wonder what we'd be like on the next 2 years.. will we be singing Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know? lol hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment